Da-BOMB Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Chipotle Olive Oil & Famous BBQ Rub.
They say good things come to those that wait, well we guarantee this meal will be worth the wait. The only way to do this right is low and slow at 225°. Don't skip the step of toasting your buns, it is a main ingredient in our opinion. In Love Gourmet Ingredients: Chipotle Infused Olive Oil - Famous BBQ Rub - American BBQ Sauce - Butter Infused Olive Oil
- Soak wood chips for 20-30 minutes, then start smoker.
- Place pork shoulder in tin pan fat cap down.
- Drizzle Chipotle Infused Olive Oil and rub over meat.
- Sprinkle Famous BBQ Rub liberally all over meat.
- Flip pork shoulder so fat cap is up.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4.
- Place in smoker and set temp to 225°.
- Remove pork shoulder from tin pan and place directly on rack for last 2 hours.
- Place tin pan on rack below the pork shoulder to catch any drippings.
- Cook until deepest part of pork is 190-195°. (Estimated cook time is about 1 1/2 hours per pound.)
- Put pork shoulder in a new pan and pull bone out and discard in trash.
- Cover with tin foil and let meat rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Use bear claws and shred meat, removing any large fat pieces.
- Drizzle Butter Infused Olive Oil on buns and toast in a pan or on a flat top griddle.
- Build your pulled pork sandwich and top with In Love Gourmet American BBQ Sauce.
Add to Favourites